The Dyfed-Powys Police #We Care Award: Now is your time to nominate!
DYFED-POWYS POLICE are celebrating the great contributions our staff make to policing and we need your help to uncover the police officers and staff members who make a real difference to people’s lives and the communities we serve.
The #We Care award is a chance for the public to nominate a police officer, volunteer or staff member and say thank you for their efforts. This could be a local PCSO who has tackled a longstanding community matter, a police officer who has shown care towards a victim of crime, a school liaison officer who has guided a child through a difficult situation or a friendly-faced public enquiry officer on one of our station’s front counters.
Dyfed-Powys Police Temporary Chief Constable Claire Parmenter said: “The #We Care award is a highly celebrated award here in Dyfed-Powys Police because we really value your feedback and want to hear how our staff have made a difference to you.
“If a member of the Dyfed-Powys Police family has made a positive impact on you or your community, please do get in touch, I would love to hear from you.
“We look forward to receiving your nominations.”
In a recent force survey, we learnt that Dyfed-Powys Police employees value positive feedback and recognition the most when it comes from a member of the public, and so no matter how brief your experience was your views will be greatly appreciated.
You can nominate by post, direct message on any of our social media accounts (we also accept video nominations), or by completing the easy online nomination form.
If you wish to nominate by post, please address your nomination to: #WeCare Award, c/o. Corporate Communications, Dyfed-Powys Police HQ, Llangunnor, Carmarthen, SA31 2PF.
Please include the name of the person you are nominating and your reasons why (in as much detail as possible), as well as your name and contact number. The closing date is Wednesday, 13 October 2021.
The #We Care award will be announced on Friday, 19 November 2021 at the virtual 2021 Dyfed-Powys Police Annual Awards.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- A Big Wild Summer with RSPB Cymru by Cerys Lafferty
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales