Biker airlifted to hospital following two vehicle collision in Aberbeeg
A 34-YEAR-OLD man has been taken to hospital after a road crash in Aberbeeg, near Abertillery on Thursday, July 21.
Officers are investigating the incident that occurred between a motorcycle and a grey Kia Soul Tempest.
Paramedics from the Welsh Ambulance Service attended the scene, as well as Wales Air Ambulance and the Great Western Air Ambulance Service from Bristol.
The man has been taken to hospital to receive treatment.
A Gwent Police spokesman said: “The A467 from the entrance to the Glandwr Industrial Estate to Aberbeeg roundabout remains closed in both directions.
“We’re asking for anyone who may have witnessed the collision or any motorists with dashcam footage that were using the A467 by the entrance to the Glandwr Industrial Estate between 5pm and 5.30pm to contact us.
“You can call us on 101 or send us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter, quoting log reference 220024443 with any details.”
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Young rugby stars are riding crest of a wave by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Paws for thought: Are there big cats roaming Wales? by Doug Evans
- Brownlee and Matthews bring it home at inaugural Swansea Ironman by James Hemingray
- Up and coming Welsh Trance producer could take US by storm by Thomas Sinclair
- Choir members plan 250-mile cycle ride for Bronglais Chemo Appeal by Cerys Lafferty