SEVEN Sisters Onllwyn went through to the third round of the West Wales Cup on Saturday (Nov 6) as they beat Clydach Sports 10-0.
The West Wales Premier League outfit ultimately proved too strong for their Neath League Division 1 opponents.
The first goal of the game came on seven minutes as Jake Denman put the ball into his own goal.
Adam Campbell then scored three goals in 12 minutes for a quick-fire hat trick to make it 4-0 to the visitors.
Nathan Jones provided the assists for all three of Campbell’s goal and he then got his own name on the score sheet ten minutes before the break.
Campbell then scored a fourth three minutes before half time as Seven Sisters all but confirmed their place in the next round.
Jones then added his second in first half injury time to make it 7-0.
Campbell then scored his fifth goal of the game on the hour mark and Jack Owen added a penalty with twenty minutes to go.
Daniel Evans completed the scoring ten minutes from the end as the Sisters sealed their fifth win in a row in all competitions.
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- FIM World Supercross Championships set to roar into Cardiff by James Hemingray
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray
- Swansea Building Society marks milestone by donating to food banks by Cerys Lafferty