PLAID CYMRU Leader Adam Price MS has announced his key spokespeople in the Senedd, pledging to hold the Labour Welsh Government to account with “constructive but forensic” opposition.
Adam Price MS said: “I am proud to lead a united team with the skills, experience and fresh ideas needed to hold the Labour Welsh Government to account, constructively but forensically.
“Wales is now entering a critical period of transition out of the pandemic. The actions the Labour Welsh Government takes now will define our nation’s future for the next generation.
“That is why I’m determined that Plaid Cymru’s Senedd team will scrutinise every announcement and piece of legislation with the detail they demand.
“With a combination of new and re-elected Members, the Plaid Cymru Group with bring a new and positive dynamic to Senedd proceedings.
“Where there is common ground, Plaid Cymru will always work with others for the benefit of our nation but when there is a lack of urgency and delivery, we will hold the government’s feet to the fire and demand better for Wales.”
- Boss of organised crime group arrested by NCA cops in Wales by Carli Newell
- Mum of murdered soldier Lee Rigby launches charity in Wales by Cerys Lafferty
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Travelodge partners with BHF to pilot innovative 15-minute CPR training tool by Cerys Lafferty
- 13-year-old boy has died after swimming in River Tawe￼ by Carli Newell
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- In It Together Festival: First wave of event line-up announced by Luke Sinclair
- Top bakery on a roll with 100 jobs on offer thanks to new £16m production line by Carli Newell