Summer looks bright for Balter Festival, Chepstow
TODAY (Friday, February 26) Balter Festival organisers have announced that the summer looks bright for their annual festival to go ahead after missing out last year due to COVID-19.
Balter Festival takes place at Chepstow Racecourse, Monomuthshire and is well known for their Drum ’n’ Bass and UK Tek music.
Although the dates have not been confirmed (yet), tickets are available and are flying off the shelves.
The Balter Crew in a Facebook post said:
“Following the Government announcement with the roadmap to recovery from this crazy past year, we’re as excited as you are to get back out onto the racecourse and be ridiculous together!”
“The previously advertised dates in May obviously cannot go ahead, but rest assured that we have been working hard to ensure you can have something to smile about later on this summer, and we have a big announcement coming for you very soon!”
“In the meantime, tickets are on sale now, we have already sold out of the first two tiers (if you bought one last year it is valid for this year) and we cannot wait to see you all!”
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles