UP TO £5,000 worth of equipment has been stolen from a boat yard in Burry Port over the weekend.
Boat Hunters has reported that the incident happened either sometime on Saturday night, February 20 or on Sunday morning, February 21.
Three boats that were locked up in the boat yard had items stolen from them while others had steering cables cut off or removed.
Among the items taken include hydraulic rams and batteries while another boat had a steering wheel ripped out.
A check of the perimeter revealed that the intruders gained access from the back of the yard.
Police have attended the boat yard and the boats have also been scanned for fingerprints by a forensics team.
If you have any information please contact the police on 101.
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Colwyn Bay ace gets Wimbledon experience by James Hemingray