Appeal for witnesses following fatal road traffic collision
SOUTH Wales Police is appealing for witnesses following a single-vehicle collision which occurred at approximately 6.35pm on Saturday, June 5 at Rogers Lane in Laleston, Bridgend.
A silver Volkswagen Golf, which had been travelling along Rogers Lane in the general direction of Cefn Cribwr, is believed to have left the road before rolling down banking.
A woman, who was a passenger within the vehicle, died at the scene.
Two men, aged 32 and 37, were arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. Both currently remain in police custody.
Investigating officers would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision, the car being driven in the moments prior to it, or anyone who stopped at the scene to provide assistance.
They’re also appealing for any dash-cam, mobile phone or CCTV footage which may assist the investigation.
Please quote occurrence 2100196633 in any correspondence.
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Warning of serious disruption on M4 and M5 today due to fuel prices protest by heraldwales
- Abergeirw: The last village in Wales to get electricity by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Welsh Government paid £1m over asking price for farm by Jon Coles
- Wrexham complete first summer signing by James Hemingray
- Indigo Premiership fixtures released for 2022/23 season by James Hemingray
- Swansea Building Society marks milestone by donating to food banks by Cerys Lafferty