THE MAN who died following a road traffic collision in Caerphilly has been named.
We were called to a report of a collision between a pedestrian and a car in Bedwas Road, shortly before 12.20pm on Tuesday 6 April.
The pedestrian, who died at the scene, can now be named as Illtyd Morgan, aged 84, from Caerphilly.
His family continue to be supported by specially trained officers.
We are continuing to investigate the collision and would appeal to anyone with any information, who has not yet spoken with officers, to get in contact.
You can report information to us on 101, quoting reference number 2100118696. You can also contact us via direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Wales make one change for second South Africa test by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- No-nonsense investing app launches myth-busting ‘Investing Truth or Scare’ quiz by Cerys Lafferty
- WG announces Sustainable Farming Scheme by Cerys Lafferty
- Boris Johnson expected to resign as Prime Minister today by Cerys Lafferty
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans