WREXHAM AFC has confirmed that eight players will be released upon the expiry of their current contract.
Goalkeeper Lee Camp, Cameron Green, Dan Jarvis, David Jones, Jordan Ponticelli, Devonte Redmond, Dawid Szczepaniak and Kwame Thomas have all been let go.
The Club would like to thank each player for their commitment while registered with the Club and wish them every success for the future.
The Club have also exercised the option in Jake Bickerstaff’s contract to extend his registration at the Club for the 2022/23 season.
Harry Lennon will be offered a new contract to give him time to prove his fitness for the 2022/23 season.
David Jones, while not being retained as a player, will be offered the opportunity to continue in his role as the Club’s First Team Coach.
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wales denied at the death in heart-breaking defeat by James Hemingray
- Protests planned for Monday on M4 by Carli Newell
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- Wales name team for first Test match against South Africa by James Hemingray
- Premier League clubs RANKED by popularity across social media by Owen Harries
- Star Wars: Why the Millennium Falcon was built here in Wales by Doug Evans