Care Homes residents’ plight raised by Plaid MP
AT Prime Minister’s Questions on Wednesday, January 5, Plaid Cymru’s Westminster leader, Liz Saville-Roberts made a heartfelt contribution.
Referring to her mother’s diagnosis of dementia, Ms Saville Roberts asked Boris Johnson for reassurance about the plight of those in care homes across the UK.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty