Police at scene of incident at Carmarthen jewellers
POLICE are in attendance at an incident at a Carmarthenshire jewellers.
An early morning incident at a Pandora shop in Carmarthen has seen damage to the front of the store and part of the pavement blocked off.
One man has been arrested in connection with the incident at Pandora, Lammas Street, Carmarthen, it is yet unclear what or if anything has been taken.
Dyfed-Powys Police were called shortly before 6am this morning to the incident.
The front double doors of the shop appeared to have been rammed and a metal pole on the frontage has been bent over.
The shop and the pavement outside is still subject to a police cordon.
Dyfed-Powys Police have been contacted for a statement.
More to follow.
- Rangers win in first Welsh League game by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Tryweryn – The Welsh village flooded to supply an English city with water by Doug Evans
- New ward extension opens at Werndale Hospital by Cerys Lafferty
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Hear ye, hear ye — Victorian extravaganza comes to Merthyr Tydfil town centre by James Hemingray
- Popular New Quay chip shop destroyed in blaze by Cerys Lafferty
- Brownlee and Matthews bring it home at inaugural Swansea Ironman by James Hemingray