A PEDESTRIAN has been hit by a bus on Porth Street, Porth, South Wales Police have confirmed.
A South Wales Police spokesperson said: “We are at the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus on Porth Street, Porth.
“The road is currently blocked in both directions and traffic is extremely congested.
“Motorists are asked to avoid the area and use alternative routes where possible.”
All emergency services are in attendance including the Welsh Air Ambulance, the condition of the pedestrian is not yet known.
More to follow.
- Appeal for witnesses after child sexually assaulted on train in Haverfordwest by Thomas Sinclair
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Wales Six Nations tickets on public sale from September 30 by James Hemingray
- WG must balance farming priorities by Jon Coles
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Trussonomics = Thatcherism 2.0 by Jon Coles
- Welsh farmer-owned creamery on top of the world after golden hat-trick by Jon Coles
- Royal symbols that will need to change now Charles is King by Cerys Lafferty