CONNAH’S QUAY NOMADS will play their 2021 European fixtures at Aberystwyth Town’s Park Avenue.
The last time Park Avenue hosted a European game was for the visit of Derry City in the 2014-15 Europa League and The Nomads are pleased to be bringing European football back to Aberystwyth.
Connah’s Quay have truly embodied the spirit of “Nomads” through our European exploits having played our home ties at Rhyl, Bangor, Cardiff and most recently Wrexham.
The club has thanked Aberystwyth Town and their staff for making the stadium available to them as they enter only their second ever Champions’ League campaign.
The draw for the Champions’ League First Qualifying Round takes place on Tuesday, June 15.
- Welsh Government relaxes self-isolation for fully-vaccinated adults by Jon Coles
- Welsh councils plunged into housing crisis chaos by Jon Coles
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Prif lwybr i filiwn o siaradwyr Cymraeg mewn perygl o ddirywiad terfynol, meddai’r Ceidwadwyr by Carli Newell
- Main route to one million Welsh speakers in danger of terminal decline, says Conservative by Carli Newell
- Llangolman: Police refuse to release info by Andy Chandler
- Plato’s Theory of Empathy by Jon Coles
- The Scoveston Murders: Following the tracks by Andy Chandler