SWANSEA Senior League Division 1 side Rockspur booked their place in the quarter finals of the West Wales Cup as they beat Pontarddulais Town on Saturday (Feb 5).
Rockspur stunned their West Wales Premier League opponents early on as Ashley Lewis put his side ahead.
It was 2-0 just thirteen minutes later as Jamie Miller scored.
They held on to their 2-0 lead until the break and just four minutes into the second half the game was all but over.
Gareth Morrell scored to make it 3-0 to the visitors and that would prove to be enough to send the Swansea side into the quarter finals.
- Wales U20 name side to face Italy in group decider by James Hemingray
- Top ten famous Welsh people by Elfed Jones
- Swansea star given Junior Wimbledon wildcard by James Hemingray
- Two Welsh Ambulance staff cycling from Cardiff to Paris by James Hemingray
- Wales’ longest station name: How it got its name, and what it means by Doug Evans
- Wrexham AFC sign goalkeeper Mark Howard by James Hemingray
- Caerphilly Council launches advice pack to tackle empty properties by Cerys Lafferty
- Colwyn Bay ace gets Wimbledon experience by James Hemingray